Air operated double diaphragm pumps are suitable for transferring hazardous, corrosive or abrasive liquids and used in a multitude of industries and applications. The pumps have an excellent wear resistance and are intrinsically safe (ATEX).
- Port dimensions 1½” BSPT
- Air supply pressure 1.4 to 7 Bar
- Discharge volume up to 405 l/min
- Maximum dry suction lift 5.5 m
- Diaphragm materials CR, NBR, EPDM; TPO, PTFE, FKM, TPEE
- Wetted materials PPG, PVDF, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron
In stock Out of stock (7-10 working days)