16mm x 11mm
Polyurethane Tubing 16mm x 11mm
The Sang-A pneumatic range is the product of many years of development and innovation, by a company dedicated to quality. A range that combines functionality with technical excellence.
- Fluid: Air (no other gas/liquid)
- Working Pressure: 0-150 PSI
- Negative Pressure: -29.5 in Hg
- Temperature range: 32-140 deg. F
- Tube material: Polyurethane
- Used for industrial robots and pneumatic piping.
- Use for various applications by functions.
- Higher flexibility in low temperatures
- Higher flexibility than nylon
- Competitive pricing
Available sizes (in mm):
- 200 Metre rolls: 4 x 2.5
- 100 Metre rolls: 4 x 2.5 / 6 x 4 / 8 x 5 / 8 x 5.5 / 10 x 6.5 / 12 x 8 / 12 x 9
- 50 Metre rolls: 16 x 11
- 25 Metre lengths (cut without charge): All of the above
PLEASE NOTE: If the colour and size you require is not available, please contact us on 01628 533300 for immediate assistance.
In stock Out of stock (call us for delivery time)